Monday, December 22, 2014

Are Cheat Meals Worth The Cheat?

I was cracking up when I saw this picture, because it's totally how I was feeling Saturday night, and Sunday morning. The reason? I was so tired on Saturday, and when I get tired it's a dangerous time for me. I start to crave greasy foods and I lose my desire to choose healthy options. Nachos ended up on the dinner menu. Nachos with a big helping of guacamole and diet soda. It tasted good going down, but about an hour later my body was wondering what the hell just hit it. It really makes me wonder if those cheat meals are worth it in the long run? Is it worth 20-30 minutes of pleasure for hours of misery? I hope I can remember this feeling next time I get a huge craving for a big plate of melted cheese...... maybe I should tape this picture on my computer monitor. That should do it!