Wednesday, January 14, 2015

STUR - All Natural Water Flavoring

We all know we need to drink a lot of water to keep our bodies hydrated and flushed of toxins, but most of us don't get enough. I know for me, when I'm exercising nothing beats water, but the rest of the time plain water can get old. I am always trying to find natural ways to give my water a little kick so I enjoy drinking it more. I just found this all natural product on Amazon a while ago and love it, so I thought I would share.


One of my goals for 2015 is to eat more natural. I am trying to cut out any processed, refined or artificial ingredients..... it's harder than it sounds! Flavored with natural fruit juices and sweetened with Stevia, this non-calorie, non-sugar, non-artificial water enhancer is just the ticket I have been looking for.

The flavors I love are:

Orange Mango
Pomegranate Cranberry
Strawberry Watermelon
Fruit Punch

I'm not so crazy about:

Lemon Tea
Raspberry
Acai Mixed Berry

Usually I love raspberry flavored things, but for some reason this particular flavor is quite bitter. Maybe not sweet enough? I'm not sure, I'll have to play around with adding a little more Stevia to it or something, since I have a couple of these around. I have not tried the pineapple coconut. I'm a little nervous about this for some reason, so if you happen to try it and like it, let me know.

And, just so everyone is perfectly clear on this matter - I  NEVER receive money or kick-backs for endorsing products. I am not going to riddle my blog with crap I don't believe in just to turn a buck. I have not been approached by STUR - they don't even know that I exist. I will only tell you about things I find that I really like and think you might like as well. So, there you have it, my disclaimer.

You can find these on AMAZON HERE

Now, get to drinking!